Thursday, October 14, 2010

Freeport, Maine

On the way to Boothbay Harbor I stopped in Freeport for a little shopping.  I wanted to check out L.L. Bean in preparation for my Feb trip to Antarctica.  Of course, after a long day of travel and shopping, I needed food.
I had a lovely dinner at the Harraseeket Inn.  They have a restaurant in the main inn as well as a tavern.  We went to the tavern.  There menu specifies gluten free. http://www.harraseeketinn.com/site/batmenu.shtml

We started with the Oven Baked Lobster and Artichoke Dip with Crudite.  OMG!  SO GOOD!  Huge chunks of lobster.

Did I mention lobster?


For dinner... Line Caught Haddock.  Also, quite good.  It was a huge portion.  I forgot to take a picture.
To be honest I can't remember what was gluten free on the dessert menu.  I was so full I couldn't have taken another bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment